Today marks the one week anniversary of the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. We do realize that admitting to watching MTV for its music coverage is like Uncle Creepy explaining that he subscribes to Playboy for the gripping articles. However, there were a few gleaming moments during this year’s VMAs that have made us wonder:
1) How exactly did Lady Gaga pull an Invasion of the Bodysnatchers on Ralph Macchio circa 1984? Was an animal sacrifice involved? Will there be a meat suit?
2) Does Sony already have a three album contract drafted for Baby Beyoncé?
3) Does the resemblance between Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry freak anyone else out?
4) Wait…what? Is that really BRIAN FREAKING MAY?!?
5) Who would be dumb enough to challenge Jack Black to a dance-off? Odd Future, have you not seen this man’s “four pronged attack?”